17 January 2011

I found out about this great blog today.

I love to make stuff, but I don't like to have random projects hanging around and cluttering up my house.  Well, I found out about a blog today, called Humanitarian Helpers, that gives me one solution to that problem:  make projects for charities!  What better use for creative energies could there be than making nice things, needed things, for people who would otherwise have to do without?

This blog has information about and links to different charities, some local (she lives in Nevada), some national.  A really touching cause she has information about is Greyson's Gift.  (Warning to mothers: you may cry a little when you read about this one.  I almost did, and I am not a cryer.)  Another charity is Little Dresses for Africa.  I hope you check out the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you--your comments make my day!

I've been getting a lot of spam comments lately, so I'll not be allowing anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry to any legitimate anonymous commenters!