21 April 2011

Cute Cake Pops!

Aren't these adorable?  We learned how to make them last night in our craft group.  (In case you're wondering, the spiky white thing is supposed to be an Easter egg.  Maybe it's a Martian Easter egg...)

The instructions for making these came from a cookbook called Cake Pops by Bakerella (as in the blog, bakerella.com).  It's just full of super-cute ways to decorate these delicious treats.  (Yeah...these didn't make it until Easter.)

So these are my first attempts at the cake pops. (Not including the ones that fell off their sticks--oops!)  I can't say they were easy, but I do think that, once I get the hang of them, they won't be hard.  And they're delicious and adorable, so I'm definitely going to make more of them!

Update:  Here's a link to Bakerella's basic instructions for making the cake pops.  Browse around her site for lots of cute decorating ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you--your comments make my day!

I've been getting a lot of spam comments lately, so I'll not be allowing anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry to any legitimate anonymous commenters!