28 December 2011

Making Jewelry Thanks to My Christmas Presents (Thanks!)

I think my family knows me well--for Christmas, I got clothing patterns, crafting patterns, jewelry making supplies, a jewelry making book, a Jo-Anne's gift card, a coupon for enough babysitting for me to do a painting...  Thanks, everyone!  I am so excited about all of my presents.

I've already started making use of some of these lovely presents--Christmas Day wasn't even over before I'd made this...


And started this...


The designs came from this book.  (Thanks to my mother-in-law for the present!)

No tutorial today, since they're not my designs, but you can be sure there will be some to come, once I put my own spin on what I'm learning!


Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you--your comments make my day!

I've been getting a lot of spam comments lately, so I'll not be allowing anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry to any legitimate anonymous commenters!