23 December 2011

Versatile Blogger Award: Easy Peasy Pie

TodayI am featuring Easy Peasy Pie, written by Kim.  She has so many great projects!  For example:




A  portable photography studio!  Love it!




And a DIY play kitchen!  Boo would LOVE to have one of these.




Then there's this adorable child's bench.  So cute.  And easy!

I hope you all go and check out her blog!

And Merry Christmas!  Can you believe it's Christmas Eve Eve?  How your projects coming?  I still need to finish my husband's present.  And Boo will be getting more presents after Christmas, when I finally get them all done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you--your comments make my day!

I've been getting a lot of spam comments lately, so I'll not be allowing anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry to any legitimate anonymous commenters!